I still have yet to pin down exactly how it is going out for breakfast leads to this whole shopping thing. I mean, I have no problem with shopping… I needed to buy me some new clothes anyway, but it’s breakfast. And it’s shopping. One has nothing to do with the other. Yet we started with one and wound up doing the other. Just… no. I’d say cruel and unusual punnishment but then I’d have to remind myself about the possibility of spending an hour with my brother’s girlfriend. I’ll take the shopping.
Out for breakfast = shopping… since when?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.