Sift through one’s regularly read blogs, discover the same 3 quizzes scattered throughout said blogs, and immediately start wondering “Should I do that too, or…?”. I really, really need to find something to distract me. Back to fanticising about a wicked awesome beast of a computer I will never aford in my lifetime. But hey, I do have a birthday coming up…
Things one should not do on one’s lunch hour.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.