IE went sideways. Again. It’s days like this when I wish the great firewall of Dell played nice nice with Firefox. Oh yeah, and IE crashed hard enough to take out all my links, and the site I was pulling those links from, but the company tools that need IE stayed up. What kinda twisted sense of humor does someone have today? And can someone else clue me in?
I had links for to post. Again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.