Rodney Atkins – These Are My People (please download and save before playing) – Pretty freakin’ close to my theme song. Or at least, my family’s theme song. Murlynns_view and I both moved out of rednecksville (read: Pembroke) and live here. And really, that’s almost exactly how we work; the week’s just non-stop go ’til you drop, and the weekend’s when we do most/all of our having fun, not necessarily involving alcohol though it *has* happened a time or few. Then we get up on Monday, shake our heads clear, and do the whole damn thing all over again. Some call us mad for it. I say… yeah, so?
Because I threatened to do so.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
One response to “Because I threatened to do so.”
Hehehehehe! sounds like my life. I’ll check this out later.