the work day, that is, not me. Though navigating OC Transpo tonight was all kinds of fun (hint: it ended in a taxi). So now, home, caught up on what little flist activity there was since 4:30 this afternoon, unburied from the 100+ emails (crap on a cracker, these people can’t email me while I’m working?) that have collected since leaving the office, and about 30 seconds from ordering pizza. Because sweet mother of fuck, I don’t feel like cooking tonight. Even if my definition of cooking is the microwave.
Dead as a doornail.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.