Because I have to kill 3 hours anyway so I can get ready for work, and subsequently not oversleep and wind up late for work. Pick anyone from your flist, and go back through *their* friends page a bit. You might be surprised at what that can tell you about the person. Much like you can get a fairly accurate idea what a person’s like based on the kind of people they hang out with (for example, someone murlynns_view might hang out with regularly I may be able to have a conversation with without slapping), same applies with the kind of people that show up on a person’s flist. You may find a couple degrees of seperation between you and that person you didn’t know existed. And at the very least, you’ll have something else to read besides your own flist. Which might actually be all you do it for. Hey, whatever works.
Another random observation.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.