So, I wound up on a website that pointed to a website that pointed to some odd little single-page site that linked to this blog. The thing hasn’t been updated in like 3 years, which is about how long I haven’t spoken to its author. That’s a whole other can of worms for a post when I’m significantly less lible to still wind up pissed about the explanation. Ah, who am I kidding? If I’m still pissed about it 3 years later it’s not going away. IT was immature anyway. Ah well. Maybe I’ll find a more updated version of someone else’s blog I haven’t heard from in about that long. Considering most of the people in question I used to roleplay with fairly regularly on Eternal Struggle, I suppose there’s enough explained there. Boy, does her writing ever look different now that her vendictiveness is common knowledge. Who’d of thunk it?
Random website browsing is a good time.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.