According to almadefortitude, almost every entry on my LJ is a rant of some sort. So I shall now disprove that theory by pointing out first that I have absolutely nothing to rant about. 😛 Well, yet. It’s actually rather dead in general, both online and off, it looks like. I actually have time to breathe between calls as is rather oddly becoming the norm, the flist isn’t nearly as active as usual, and for link dump material, I still got nothin’. I’m actually getting dangerously close to bored. Which if you’re me, could get very bad, very quickly. On the positive side, less than an hour and a half and I can start walking to the bus stop for my hour and a bit ride home. I can keep myself amused between calls enough for an hour and a half methinks. And if not, there’s always extra caffeine. Yay planning ahead! … I don’t do this random writing because I can thing very well on Mondays. I stop now.
An uncharacteristicly non-ranty entry.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
One response to “An uncharacteristicly non-ranty entry.”
More non-ranty entries would be cool. It would be nice to see more about you, as opposed to the things that make you angry.