Completely by accident, I proceeded to further prove my original theory. Having been caught up with things over here, I ended up rather missing Friday’s game. And, as though daring me to try and disprove that theory, they went and took the game–albeit after scaring the hell out of just about everyone who did actually watch the thing. Of course and unsurprisingly, there was the mandatory Kessle goal or two. Equally unsurprisingly we somehow managed to win, for all of maybe the second time this year, two in a row. This keeps up and I’m not going to recognized this Leafs team. Which… may not be a bad thing.
Maple Leafs 6, Panthers 4.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.