“This diagnostic says it’s broken. Here, let me replace it for you.” That’s been the motto of the day for me. I’ve only had one call where I actually had to think, and that was only in the minor aspect of figuring out how best to walk the guy on my phone through windows Update. fortunately he was on dialup and didn’t have two phone lines, so that was cut short. But still. It’s almost 5:00. I get off lunch (supper?) at quarter to 6 or so. I get off work at 10 or so. I’m gonna be dead tonight…
Yeah, this job’s way too easy.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.