It took some eventual encouraging, but I’ve decided to give good old LJ another shot. With… my typical, rather unusual but charmingly so twist. Eventually, hopefully by this time tomorrow night… the website address that used to belong to my old blog will find itself redirecting to this one. Since there’s a shitload of randomness on that there other blog, I’ve stuck it over here so that I might at some point refer back to it when I decide to get on one of my, uh, moron of the year award rants. And they will happen. But for now, oh, for now… I find things to do that don’t involve messing with websites. At least until the next interesting news article comes up.
Okay I’ve given in.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.