Who You Should Vote For
Dennis Kucinich: 69%
John Edwards: 56%
Mike Gravel: 56%
Ron Paul: 44%
Barack Obama: 38%
Hillary Clinton: 38%
John McCain: 31%
Fred Thompson: 25%
Mike Huckabee: 25%
Mitt Romney: 25%
Rudy Giuliani: 19%
Who you agree with on the war in Iraq: John Edwards, Dennis Kucinich, Mike Gravel, and Ron Paul
Who you agree with on the economy: Hillary Clinton, Dennis Kucinich, and Mitt Romney
Who you agree with on health care: Hillary Clinton and John Edwards
Who you agree with on taxes: Dennis Kucinich
Who you agree with on abortion: Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Mike Gravel, Dennis Kucinich, Barack Obama, and Rudy Giuliani
Who you agree with on gay rights: Ron Paul, Fred Thompson, and John McCain
Who should you vote for?
Probably the top question I get asked at work nowadays, nevermind the fact a few of my US friends and I have had conversations like these (hello, Anne) on more than one occasion. And since I’m pretty well US politics stupid, this is the best way I could think of to answer that question. Well, that, and I don’t do enough of these.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.