Is it really worth giving someone a detension and getting their parents involved just for hugging someone goodbye? I know it’s been a while since I was in highschool, but so far as I know that was still acceptible. Yes? No? Maybe so? Does someone living in the US want to maybe correct this apparently misguided young man? Any volunteers?
Maybe I live on the wrong side of the border to understand, but…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.