Of course, I could be quite wrong. Drugs, teens, pot are a dangerous mix: report”> – You be the judge. I really don’t care. Like I told someone a while back, I have no problem learning about/reading about/watching the goings on of the drug industry, be it pot, or whatever. Will I get involved with it? Probably not. Will I twist your arm until you decide not to get involved with it? Also, probably not. As a slight aside, though… can we have some links to this supposed report and its evidence, someone? I like CTV’s articles, but sadly they’re lacking in supporting evidence is slightly on the side of le sigh.
A little overstating the obvious with a side order of possible common sense? Possibly…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.