After going for an unplanned workout last night, and subsequently not getting to bed until about 1:30, you’d think I’d be slightly more tired than I am right now. That whole… 2.5 hours of sleep thing. But, surprisingly, I’m not. Perhaps not surprisingly considering I just regained consciousness–I expect I’ll be pretty nearly whiped by about noon today. But, for the moment, I’ll take it. Not bad for someone who’s spent the last 8 or 9 months working nights. Now, depending on how *this* goes, I may still be looking for another job come January. But I’m not shaking my head at this arangement this morning. Don’t wanna disturb the cobwebs.
I might actually get used to this.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.