As much grief as I tend to give the OC Transpo folks, occasionally, I’ll come across something that almost makes me wish I ended up getting that particular bus driver more often. Of course, if this actually did happen on one of the routes I take on a nearly daily basis, there’s a very good chance I have–the only bus driver on that route I ever heard singing, though, was some foreign dood who has the unfortunate predicament of being a Montreal Canadians fan. But, it’s a distiinct possibility. Just one minor gripe, though–he does not have the voice for the song he chose to sing. Either that, or I’m just biased against that song after hearing the original. That’s a possibility, too. Worth investigating. Later.
And sometimes, you just have to be amused.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.