A transit strike, and several moron drivers later, the city finally decided maybe the folks they have in place, or perhaps the system itself, just isn’t quite performing as advertised. repeatedly. And the same old story from the guy they had in charge of it previously was only managing to piss folks off more than the strike did–very impressive, considering that was quite the accomplishment in itself. So they’ve gotten around, after a little over 3 years, to a top down smackdown. New OC Transpo commissioner, new senior management, and I think I saw the odd new driver in my travels. I’m not sure exactly how much it’ll actually help, but hell, it can’t hurt. Now, if counsel will actually let this new staff do something, you know, useful. Yeah, I can dream. It’s perfectly somewhat healthy. We’ll know if it makes much difference teh next time their contracts implode…
OC Transpo finally fixes itself. Sort of.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.