For those who actually don’t know me, I’m big on the whole CSI thing–just the Las Vegas version, mind you. I watch it when I can, and… in fact, it’s on my list of things to download as I’m writing. And it looks like the only way we’re gonna see Jorja Fox on CSI again after next month is in reruns. She gone and announced she’s quitting after then. Although, admitedly, not a bad run for a show who’s overall cast hasn’t changed all that much since the show started. Fox is, I believe, the show’s first main character to actually leave. And considering the show’s entering into its 8th season… you be the judge. Good? Bad? Don’t really know? Don’t really care?
Looks like we’re gonna need another Sarah.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.