And I never thought I’d be looking forward to it quite this much. Guess that’s what happens when you spend nearly 3/4 of an hour explaing that, no, if you power your computer off while frozen, the world will not, in fact, come to an abrupt and firy end. Curious minds can request specifics when I’m not working. For now, let me just say this. Paranoia on that level? Not healthy. Not even close. In fact… I think he’s on medication. Or, um, should be.
Weekend in T minus 3 hours!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.