I’ve been here since 9:30 or so. I start at 11. ‘Nuff said? I think so. Don’t get me wrong, I love the play time… but, um… that’s way too early for my liking. Particularly since I leave at 8:30 to get here, give or take walk time. Um, eww. I want 2-11 back, dammit to hell… Or, at least, a bus that doesn’t give me the choice between here way too early and here just barely on time. *shakes fist*
Something unfair about this shift change…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.