Proof that I can be ready and out the door in an hour or less. I ended up getting mobile by about 4:30, and after discovering I actually won’t be able to take what I’d originally planned for lunch (those little soup thermases are awesome, but small), I was surprisingly ready and gone by about 5:30. Meant I missed the bus I usually catch to get myself to my transfer stop, but the stop I get picked up from has ’em going by every couple minutes so that wasn’t too much of a stretch… for once. My day, which usually starts at 3:30, is no longer getting ahead of me. Thank the gods–that would have been embarrassing if I cared. And now, I go blog browsing for the last, like, 5 minutes of break.
I’ve caught up to my schedule!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.