In 2 minutes, I will be off, unless my phone goes off. I haven’t had a call in 10 or so. I think I’m gonna be safe for getting off at 11 tonight… sweet, freakin, jesus. Saturday night means pizza, garlic bread, and hopefully not staying at work ’til 1 in the morning. Not that I don’t want to, but… this is my weekend, dammit. I wanna go home. And now, I can.
Easiest evening I’ve had in ages.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
One response to “Easiest evening I’ve had in ages.”
Hey, there, stranger! Just trying to hop back on the blogwagon. The holidays got me so off kilter, well, its insane.
Are you loving the job or what?
Hope you had a great night!