In the span of two days, I have managed to get every single thing I needed out of the way, and in record time. Which… actually explains my rather lacking blogness for the majority of those two days. And now, paperwork is in the hands of the Dell folks, rental applications are secured, checks made out, final rounds made to make sure everything’s packed, and my parents’ computer nearly updated. As I write this, a moving van is outside being loaded, and in less than an hour, I shall be Ottawa bound, a one-way trip to a whole new level of oh my god I’ve lost my fucking mind. And, on that lovely note, I shall be back with a vengance in very nearly a week’s time. You are not allowed to miss me!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
One response to “Moving day.”
I miss ya.