It’s entirely possible. I now officially have a 98% chance of landing an apartment in Ottawa at the beginning of December. Everything’s been taken care of now, all I need now is to get a hold of Dell, get my paperwork, fax crapola back to them, and fax my letter of offer to the apartment complex thingy thing. And then, 12/1/2006 = movin’ day. And 10 days after that, I start. Now, let’s hope things don’t fall through, as they’re wont to do. Often.
Second time’s a charm?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.