The most progress I’ve ever made so far has been made today. I have now in my hands their official letter of offer. Well, as official anyway as it can be without the rest of the paperwork that’s ordinarily supposed to come with it. Which means, after getting something resembling food into me, I shall spend the next hour or so faxing crap, and generally… being all manner of productive. Shocking as it is, it’s very relaxing, in a way. Or maybe I’m just being a sadist. That’s a distinct possibility too. Either way… the apartment–and the job–is mine! Mwa!
There is an end, and it is near!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.