I don’t think I’ve actually seen a preview for Borat yet, but so far, between an internet cellebrity suing because he thinks the plot was stolen from him and a couple frat boys deciding to anonymously sue because of an apparent drunken appearance they made in the movie, it almost makes me wanna take a huge chance and go see it. Almost. Except I’m still not convinced it’s entirely all that funny. Stupid, perhaps. Maybe a little amusing. But if I see it at all, it sure as hell won’t be in theaters. Unless someone changes my mind. Not that I see that one happening. In the meantime, though, maybe these headlines will keep coming up and before long all the good parts of the movie will have made news, and I won’t have to see it.
The headlines are doing better than the previews!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.