Well, so much for that idea. I’d planned to maybe kinda sorta possibly take in a movie, specificly Lucky Number Sleven, but I don’t think so. A couple reviews caught my eye, particularly this one, and well… I’ll keep my ticket money in my wallet, this time. Shouldn’t be surprised I suppose; it’s a Bruce Willis movie. *gags* No plot, no point, just people knocking people around. Someone should really suggest he retire and get it over with. Aside from maybe two of his movies, he’s a disappointment.
I think I’ll save my money.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.