Can someone with a clue maybe possibly kinda sorta explain this to me? One football team gets shut down, another tries to come in and promptly folds, and they’re talking about bringing a third in? Now, admitedly I’m not exactly interested in football in general, but I still have to wonder. At what point does someone say this isn’t a football market, let’s try something else? Or do they even say as much? Inquiring and slightly confuddled minds want to know. Okay, just one.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.