So on the rare occasions wherein they actually do, it kinda sorta just a little bit surprises the hell out of me. And in this case, the surprise came from the fact that at 10:30 this morning, I had only actually managed to take a grand total of 4 calls. Now, if this was the night shift that wouldn’t surprise me. But it’s not, and we’re usually a whole lot busier than this. Plus I usually don’t get lucky enough that I actually have something I can fix on the 4th try. So yeah, it’s a little surprising. And now I can waste a break doing all manner of non-work related tasks because, well, they said I can. That I’ve been doing it all morning though will just be our secret, okay? 😉
Easy mornings don’t happen often.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.