Or maybe it’s just that the people who’re dooing the law-ing don’t have a clue. Either way, they’re suing a Brazillian office over a social networking site they run, based out of the US. I don’t follow Brazillian law, but… um.. well… usually you don’t sue a company in one country, particularly when the office in question doesn’t have anything to do with what you’re suing for, because that same company in another country is doing it, do you? I wouldn’t. The office they’re suing, apparently, deals strictly with ad sales… so my guess is it doesn’t even have a say in that particular issue. Blah. I need to brush up on my international law.
Ah, law. I love it. It hates google.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.