Take a look at last night’s lack of an impressing score, and you’ll know very well what I mean. I’m sorry, but we could have, and should have, won that game. Except for the fact we didn’t play. We just kinda… sat there and hoped the puck would somehow find the back of the net. Which is not gonna happen when you’ve got a goalie like that playing for the other team, but that small little factoid didn’t seem to stick with them. And they were doing so well, too…
Scating in quicksand, anyone?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.