Okay, so… I can understand older people wanting to at least look younger. But when your 30 years old, or thereabouts, it *probably* isn’t a good idea to be trying to make yourself look good with your hair done up in pink elastics. At least, not to the extent where you’re trying to rival some of my cousins. Sure, you can make yourself look younger… but… 6? Seriously? Even for Pembroke that’s overdoing it me thinks.
Does somebody maybe kinda wanna tell me why?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.