A likely start to a conversation one very unfortunate college football player had with his parent(s) at the age of 6. Who’d of known, just 16 years later, he’d be trying his best Terminator immitation instead? I know it’s in the US constitution that it’s perfectly alright to carry a gun… but methinks he went just a little tiny bit overboard. Hunting season’s in 2 months, Maurice.
I wanna be a football player if I grow up!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.