But at least this time we didn’t just roll over and die. I mean, it sucked royally, including the empty net goal in the last minute of the game which just further goes to show Alfredson can’t score with a goalie actually minding the net, but considering I’m used to, you know, 4 0, 8 0, and at least one player ending up injured in the exchanges… that wasn’t all too terrible. It’s only one game out of 82… and it might have been right after a huge pregame ceremony, but I still think this season might turn out a little differently. Hey, we’ll know tonight, when they take the game up the highway to Ottawa. I only wish I had tickets. Anyone wanna volunteer a couple?
Well, it was still a horrible loss…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.