They shouldn’t have lost, but that aside, it was still better than sitting in the kitchen while the women (there were, after all, mostly women there) all talked about things I really didn’t want to hear about. We’re going to ignore the 2 empty net goals at the end of the game and kinda pretend like they didn’t exist. And then we’re all going to line up and take turns slapping mister Caberle upside the head for being a fool and not clearing the freakin’ puck, leaving Raycroft to try it and well, apparently he’s not very good at clearing it either because it ended up in the bloody net. The good news, though, the game could have gone either way. The bad news was it didn’t go the way it was supposed to. Ah well, there’s always Friday, when they gang up on Washington. And now, maybe someone can tell me why they felt the need to extend our beloved GM’s contract? At least, this early in the season… could they not wait until we’ve managed to get into the playoffs? Bleh…
It was a loss, but still the best part of the afore mentioned party.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.