My day just wouldn’t be complete without pointing out the obvious stupidity that seems to congrigate in the unlikeliest of places. In this case, a German court, where apparently you can be a complete and utter idiot and believe in a magical cure for a bad relationship, then sue the nut who thinks she’s a witch when it inevitably does not work. Folks, I worry about the inteligence of the people around me. Although, to be blatantly honest, I’m not sure which I find more amusing. The lunatic who thought she was a witch or the idiot who believed her. You be the judge.
Halloween spooktale or just plain stupidity?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.