I’ve ranted about the stupidity of DRM plenty before, so we’ll just leave that topic alone. But I would just like to point out the amusement factor that comes with the topic. Particularly in the form of the nod from Slashdot that my web host’s latest down with DRM got them. I knew there was a reason I picked these guys that wasn’t solely based on the fact everyone else would have fried my account ages ago just based on disk usage alone. Sorry, 150 MB just doesn’t cover it nowadays. Hm… which reminds me. I have another post to make in a bit…
Apple and DRM can go right to hell!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.