Until recently, I always thought Glen Beck was just old and loopy. More loopy than old. Now, I’m convinced the man’s old, loopy and maybe a little senile. He’s decided, according to Slashdot, that while research is perfectly okay, research on Google is all kinds of evil. According to the article, Google’s in bed with the government. Among his evidence against Google is the fact the director of Google Ideas used to work for the state, and Google had some involvement with the protests in Iran last year. All funky suspicious stuff, according to Beck. When you start seeing this many government conspiracies on this little evidence, it’s really high time to seriously give some thought to retirement. *Prompt* retirement. Just a suggestion, Glen. Take it or leave it. Or just leave.
Glen Beck just needs to retire. Now Google’s a government conspiracy.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.