Well, it isn’t the teacher I was looking at, but it works for me. I now, potentially, have aranged piano lessons. Depending on how well this apparent meeting I have to go through goes on Monday, I’ll know whether or not she has a damn clue what she’s doing. I hope for the sake of my own sanity and hers she does. For $15 for the sake of a half hour, it’d at least better be worth my while… lest there be the hurting of things. And now that this entry has taken me 45 minutes to write, I think I’ll give some attention to putting an end to the insanity that is this house right now.
We be getting somewhere.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.