Probably not, if it’s directed at a comcast user. Yesterday, the people who so generously put up with me opinionating all over the webspace they provide me had a few issues with emails to that ISP, be they forwarded or just sent the normal way, being blocked because of an apparent excess of spam. And now, it seems, they’ve done it again to an ISP. Is anyone reminded of the days when AOL users could only email AOL users? I thought that went out of style. Stupid comcast and its being stupid.
Is your email getting through?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.