And now, thanks to one particularly creative individual, Ebay is becoming the auction center for selling access to a DIGG account. I dunno why people won’t just create their own accounts, but apparently, someone would rather sell one. $5 says that account won’t work when it’s bought. But someone gets money, anyway!
The stuff you by on Ebay amazes me.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.