This just in… today was another day for a goalie signing. Toronto does that smooth thing and signed Ben Ondrus to a 2 year contract. Which is completely awesome. In fact, I’d of bitched a fit if they didn’t sign him after the way he played last year, as little as he did. Now the fun’s gonna be figuring out who starts this season. I hope it’s Ondrus, but I have a sneaking suspicion it’s gonna be Raycroft just because he has more NHL experience. But that’s just my take on things. I just know whichever one it is is more than likely gonna be well worth what they were signed for. They’d better be, because we already had one crappy goalie this decade. Well, two, but mister backup dood from last year is toast, I think. Again, yay!
Raycroft for 3, Ondrus for 2… yay!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.