After trading for Raycroft from Boston a week ago, the Leafs did the ultrasmart thing and locked that sucker up for 3 years. Of course, they aren’t releasing the juicy details of the contract, but I don’t care… the guy’s a pretty decent goalie, and I’ll take him regardless to that. Now, seeing as I’ve said that, he’s gonna go and suck this year just to spite me. Because that’s how my Leafs luck works. IT’s a failproof routine. But, oh well! 😀
3 years of potentially good goaltending!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.