So, anyone who pays attention to half the crap I put here knows I’m blind, and use a screenreader. Specificly, this screenreader. Well, it just so happens that today they released a new version of said screenreader, and that one has more holes in it than your average program designed by AOL. It probably wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t like a lot of the new features they threw into the upgraded version of that program. But, when they break the features that already exist, work perfectly, and I use regularly, it stops being an upgrade. Ah well.. that’s why I don’t delete older versions of programs for like ever. Yay procrastination at this point.
Well, that was a waste of an upgrade.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.