So, we decided to go to a party last night for some person’s wedding that I’ve never even heard of, never mind actually met, and it turned out to be more of a rehearsal for the reception than anything else. The music sucked muchly, there were speeches of all sorts I thought would never end… yeah, it was kind of rediculous. I suppose it wasn’t all bad, I mean they did serve alcohol so the speeches weren’t quite as irritatingly dull. But yeah, the next time I manage to get talked into going to a wedding thingy thing for someone I don’t even know exists, remind me to remind someone to shoot me. That was just… *bad*.
One waste of a Friday night, coming up!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.