Well, seems I was right after all. We ended up partying, though it was hardly what I’d call planned… it was still fun. The one aunt and uncle that actually bothered to show up (thanks, by the way, even though you don’t read this) gave me a t-shirt with another of what are now my favourite quotes, which I’ll probably stick up here when I’m sober enough to remember what the hell it says. Damn, it was awesome, though. And, for the first time in… oh at least a couple years, the only thing that’s left over from the party is the cake. Did we ever do good. And we still have another birthday, and Canada day, to go! There’s gonna be a hell of a lot of chug chug this weekend…
I have far, far too much fun…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.