So, I finally got off my ass and got a father’s day gift and such, even if it is uberly late in coming. That’s okay, so is my dad. He’s at least coming home tonight, and leaving again at noonish tomorrow or so, so at least it won’t be to the point where I get to hear how much he doesn’t like the t-shirt he got. Then, we stopped by my uncle’s place since, you know, we were there… he of course had absolutely nothing important to say. I love my family for that–really, I do. But not really. And now, I get to do all kinds of being lazy, yet again. Hm. Maybe I’ll slap on another quiz.
Happy belated pappy’s day, pappy!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.