Quote from a song, actually the song’s name, but it’s so true! I’d rather have things like money and such fall in my lap like some people I know (relatives, anyone?) rather than have to go out and actually earn a pay cheque, and whatnot. But until that happens, I’ll just keep my eyes open for a job or a rich uncle on his death bed. But since I have no rich uncles, never mind a rich uncle on his death bed, job anyone? Yeah, I’d rather be lucky.
Hard work never hurt nobody, but I’d rather be lucky.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.