Every year, the Macy’s Parade usually has something happen that makes almost as many headlines as the parade itself. This year, well, let’s just say Macy’s played the exception card. The parade usually involves confettie. Usually a particular brand of confettie. This year, it was the police issue type. confidential information, including the social security numbers and bank account info of undercover police officers, all safely and securely shredded, rained down on Macy’s Parade attendees. Natch, Macy’s has no idea how that happened. Most likely neither do the police. But someone, somewhere, is very likely contributing to a tiny little uptick in the US unemployment rate tonight.
Macy’s takes on a whole new meaning on Thanksgiving.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.