somebody in the US apparently has a sense of humour. In direct response to a published national kill list, an online do not kill list has been set up. The American public can register to, in theory, avoid being killed by drone strikes. By the american public, I’m going to assume the article means the portion of the American public that actually has any reason to be, you know, in the general area of drone strikes. Of course, this has 6 layers of satire written all over it. In the event these people actually aren’t joking, though, I think someone aughta tell ’em the DNCL called. They want some of their fail back.
The US gets a DNKL, of sorts. Because the DNCL works so well.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.